Lycoming College Krapf Center
A longstanding client of Derck & Edson, Lycoming College needed assistance on campus planning and land development for the new Krapf Gateway Center. The project was conceptualized as an admission center in the campus master plan with the primary goal to create an elevated arrival experience.
The renovation included a large addition at the heart of campus and the new Krapf Gateway Center project included:
- Activating a historic campus quad
- Reconfiguring parking to better address college needs
- Creating a center for outdoor leadership
- Planning for a new admissions building with parking
- Relocating other campus services to the new admissions building, freeing up space on different parts of campus